Google
 

Monday, June 11, 2007

A Little Help from Our Readers

One of my responsibilities on this blog is to review financial books. Over the coming weeks and months, I will read several books that are well known (e.g., The Automatic Millionaire, The Total Money Makeover) and some that are less known in the general public.

I would like to give a chapter-by-chapter breakdown of the books, indicating both strong and weak points.

Here is where I need your help. Would you, as readers, like for me to write every few days about each chapter, or would you rather me write one (very) long post reviewing the entire book.

Personally, I am leaning towards a chapter-by-chapter review. However, if you would like the other, please indicate this. We want to do what is best for our readers. Please leave comments about your preference. Thanks!

1 comment:

JHDalton said...

Adam, I think it might depend on the book. In some books you'll find very little worth mentioning. In others, it will be hard not to just post the entire chapter. Some books detail one plan all the way through, I'm sure. In that case, to really get an idea of the plan, one needs to read the book, not just each chapter's summary, but a few paragraphs could summarize the main gist of the idea. That's my thoughts at least!

P.S. I know I'm a writer on here, but I'm also a reader of the three other writers!